General Terms and conditions
Amame Maison bv
Article 1: Identity of the seller
AMAME MAISON bv
2970 ‘s Gravenwezel
VAT: BE 0754.677.024
Article 2: General Terms
- The e-commerce website www.amamemaison.com of AMAME MAISON bv, with registered office at Begonialaan 11, 2970 ‘s Gravenwezel (Belgium), VAT BE 0754.677.024, Antwerpen, (hereinafter “Seller”) offers its customers the possibility to purchase products from its web store online.
- These General Conditions (“Conditions”) apply to any order placed by a visitor to this e-commerce website (“Customer”). When placing an order through the Seller’s web shop, the Customer must explicitly accept these Conditions, thereby agreeing to the applicability of these Conditions, to the exclusion of all other conditions. Additional terms and conditions of the Customer are excluded, unless they have been previously accepted, in writing by the Seller.
Article 3: Our offering
- Despite the fact, that the e-commerce website is compiled with the greatest possible care, it is nevertheless possible that the information provided is incomplete, contains material errors, or is not up-to-date. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding for the Seller. As far as the correctness and completeness of the information provided, the seller is only bound to an obligation of means. The seller is in no way liable in the event of manifest material errors, typesetting or printing errors.
- If the Customer has specific questions about e.g. sizes, color, availability, delivery time or delivery method, we request the Customer to contact our customer service in advance, reachable via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The offer is always valid while stocks last and can be adjusted or withdrawn by the Seller at any time. The seller cannot be held liable for the unavailability of a product.
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
Article 4: Price
- All prices stated are expressed in EURO, always including VAT and all other duties or taxes that are obligatory to be borne by the Customer.
- Delivery, reservation or administrative costs are charged and this will be stated separately. In any case, these costs will be communicated to the Customer before the purchase is definitively placed.
- The indication of price only refers to the articles as described in words. The accompanying photos are decorative and may contain elements that are not included in the price.
Article 5: Orders
- To purchase a product, the Customer adds the desired product to the shopping cart. Afterwards, contact details and billing information are entered. In the last step, the Customer will see an overview page, the Customer accepts the Terms and Conditions and the Customer confirms his / her payment by pressing the order button. Once the Customer has completed all these steps, the purchase is final.The Seller will send a confirmation of the order by e-mail.
- The order is complete and the agreement between the Customer and the Seller is final as soon as the Seller has received approval from the card issuer for your payment transaction with credit or debit cards. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree to your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery and / or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- The Customer can choose between the following payment methods:
• By Credit Card (Master Card / Visa / American Express)
Article 6: Payments
- The Seller only accepts the following payment methods: Bancontact / Mister Cash, IDEAL and credit card.
- On the e-commerce website www.amamemaison.com, the Seller only accepts payments via the payment module Mollie.
- In order, to guarantee a secure online payment and the security of the Customer’s personal data, the transaction data is encrypted with SSL technology sent over the Internet. The Customer does not need any special software to pay with SSL. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Article 7: Deliveries
- Items ordered via the e-commerce website www.amamemaison.com are delivered in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. For delivery to addresses in other countries, the Customer can contact the Seller at email@example.com.
- All items are delivered to the delivery address specified by the Customer.
- When an article is in stock, it will be offered at the delivery address of the Customer in general within 3 to 5 working days after receipt of payment for the order, unless it is specified differently at the product.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver on time, the Seller will always notify the Customer before the envisaged delivery term has expired. If the Seller does not do this, the customer can cancel the order free of charge. In that case, we will refund you within 14 calendar days after dissolution.
- Shipments are always at the risk of the Seller. However, if the Customer returns the goods within 14 days of purchase, the Customer is responsible for the transport.
- If the goods delivered by the Seller were damaged during transport, do not correspond with the articles stated on the delivery note or do not correspond with the articles that the Customer had ordered, the Customer must do so as soon as possible, at the latest within 3 days upon receipt of the articles, to be reported via mail firstname.lastname@example.org. These items must be returned within 14 calendar days of receipt.
Please note that the product you wish to return must satisfy to the following conditions:
• It must be in new condition and undamaged.
• It must be unused and complete.
• It must be returned in undamaged packaging and in original condition
• The packaging, however, may be opened
Article 8: Right to return
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 calendar days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days after the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good.
- In order, to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform AMAME MAISON bv, Begonialaan 11, 2970 ‘s Gravenwezel, Belgium by mail or send an e-mail to, email@example.com via an unambiguous statement of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The Customer can use the attached model withdrawal form for this, but is not obliged to do so.
- In order, to comply with the withdrawal period, the Customer must send his communication regarding his exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- The Customer must return the goods to Amame Maison bv, Begonialaan 11, 2970 ‘s Gravenwezel, without delay, but in any case no later than 14 calendar days after the day on which he has notified AMAME MAISON of his decision to withdraw from the agreement. The Customer is on time if he returns the goods before the period of 14 calendar days has expired.
- The direct costs for returning the articles are for the account of the Customer.
- If the returned product has lost value in any way, Amame Maison reserves the right to hold the Customer liable and claim compensation for any depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods. by the Customer that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Only articles that are in the original packaging, together with all accessories, instructions for use and invoice or proof of purchase can be taken back.
- If the Customer cancels the agreement, Amame Maison will refund the full purchase amount to the Customer. Within a maximum of 14 calendar days after Amame Maison has also received the items back or the Customer has indicated that he wishes to cancel the agreement, this amount will be paid via the same payment method as with which the Customer carried out the original transaction.
Article 9: Warranty
- Pursuant to the law of 21 September 2004 on consumer protection in the sale of consumer goods, the consumer has legal rights. This legal guarantee applies from the date of delivery to the first owner. Any commercial guarantee does not affect these rights.
- In order, to invoke the warranty, the Customer must be able to present proof of purchase. Customers are advised to keep the original packaging of the goods.
- For articles purchased online and delivered to the Customer’s home, the Customer must contact, firstname.lastname@example.org and return the article at his own expense to AmameMaison bv, Begonialaan 11, 2970 ‘s Gravenwezel, Belgium.
- In the event of a defect, the Customer must inform Amame Maison as soon as possible. In any case, the Customer must report a defect within a period of 14 days after it has been established. Afterwards, any right to repair or replacement lapses.
- The (commercial and / or legal) guarantee never applies to defects that arise, as a result of accidents, neglect, falls, use of the article contrary to the purpose for which it was designed, non-compliance with the instructions for use or manual, alterations or changes to the item, rough use, poor maintenance, or any other abnormal or incorrect use.
Article 10: Customer Service
Article 11: Privacy
Article 12: Infringement of validity - non-renunciation
- If any provision of these Terms is declared invalid, illegal or void, this will in no way affect the validity, legality and applicability of the other provisions.
- Failure at any time by Amame Maison bv to enforce or exercise any right of any of the rights listed in these terms, will never be construed as a waiver of such provision and will never affect the validity of any affect these rights.
Article 13: Changes in the terms and conditions
These Conditions are supplemented by other conditions to which explicit reference is made, and the general conditions of sale of Amame Maison. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Article 14: Proof
The Client accepts that electronic communications and backups can serve as evidence.
Article 15: Applicable Law - Competent Court
Belgian law is applicable and in case of disputes only the competent Belgian courts of Antwerp have jurisdiction, with the exception of the provisions of private international law on applicable law and with the exception of the Vienna Convention on contracts for the international sale of movable property.